How did you hear about us?
Online Job Board
Magazine / Newspaper
If a current Island employee referred you, please provide his or her name.
If so, please provide your relationship to him or her.
If offered a position, when will you be able to start work?
* If offered a position, when will you be able to start work?
What is your highest level of education?
Highschool / GED
PhD / Doctorate
Enter your most relevant job title if applicable.
In order for Island Companies to comply with Federal and State legislation, we ask you to voluntarily complete this EEO data. The information you are asked to give will not be used for any decision regarding terms and conditions of employment. All information in this section will be used exclusively for compliance with Federal Requirements and will go directly to our Equal Employment Opportunity Coordinator.
This employer is a Government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, as amended, which requires Government contractors to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment: (1) disabled veterans; (2) recently separated veterans; (3) active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans; and (4) Armed Forces service medal veterans. These classifications are defined as follows:
A "disabled veteran· is one of the following:
• A veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or
• A person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran· means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran· means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran· means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
1. I understand that any offer of employment to me may be contingent upon a satisfactory outcome of a background check or inquiry.
2. I understand and agree that neither this application nor my acceptance of an offer of employment constitutes in any manner an oral or written contract of employment for any specified period of time and my employment is terminable at will by me or the Company. I further agree to conform to the rules and regulations of Island Companies and that my employment, compensation, and benefits can be terminated or modified with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either Island Companies or myself.
3. I certify that the facts contained in this application and all related documents are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that, if employed, falsified or misleading statements on this application on related documents shall be grounds for dismissal. I understand that my agreement below permits Island Companies to contact my current and former employers, references and educational institutions and I hereby release Island Companies and all persons, corporations or organizations from all liability associated with and arising out of the disclosure and /or use of such information.
4. I hereby authorize the release to Island Companies, and its affiliates, any information concerning me which is on record or otherwise, for the purpose of determining my suitability for employment. It is expressly understood that I release my current and former employers, educational institutions and Island Companies and its affiliates and all individuals connected therewith, from all liability for any damage whatsoever incurred in furnishing and utilizing such information. A copy, in any format, of this authorization shall be deemed as effective as the original.
Thank you! We will reach out to you if your application meets our current hiring needs.